Career Opportunities in Exact – Karachi, Lahore & Islamabad

Career Opportunities in Exact – Karachi, Lahore & Islamabad
Posts: Professionals – HR, Admin, Finance, IT, Procurement, Legal, Marketing, Management
Published on 04 April, 2010 (Dawn)

Click on image to view in large size.

1. Shah Zaman

May 6, 2010 10:50 am

Good Day to you!!

I am working as a profissional Creative Graphic Designer from 2 years here in UAE, now newely appointed as IT Manager in RakBiz consultants in Ras al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates, I want to come back to Pakistan to work for my country.
    you can visit our website at
    rakcbiz.ae
    Give me a chance to serve your esteemed organization.
    best regards

Shah Zaman
    IT Manager
    RakBiz Consultants
    Ras al Khaimah
    United Arab Emirates
    Tel: 0097172281773
    Fax: 0097172281779
    Mob: 00971559829422
    Email: shah@rakcbiz.ae
    szbabar@yahoo.com

2. Hashim Raza

July 30, 2011 6:01 am

I had 30 years industrial experience in the field of electrical/mechanical/electronic

3. Arsalan Wali

December 18, 2011 8:36 am

BS, Computer engineering, Sir Syed University, Khi,2011
    • Languages: C, C++, Java, .NET, JavaScript, PHP, HTML, CSS, JAVA Proxy, JDK, SERVLET
    • Databases: MySQL, Oracle, Access, DB2
    • Operating System: UNIX, Linux, Windows, DOS
    • Design: UML
    • Have sound knowledge in networking protocols and device programming.
    • Have experience in working with C and C++ compiler programming and system level programming
    • Configuration of Networks

4. Tauqeer Shah

June 3, 2012 7:39 am

Hello sir, I have done b.com but results is awaiting. I want to join the EXACT. I also have the Certificate of COMPUTERIZED ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE of duration 3 months in which I have learnt Peachtree and tally and Excel Advance Softwares. So plz if there any one vacancy required so plz call me
    e-Mail: tauqeershah8@gmail.com
    Contact: 0342-3586300

5. usman sharif

November 6, 2012 7:17 am

hi my name is usman sharif and i am done itner from bahria collage i cant countineu my studies i need a job any type of job in exact plzzz give a chance
    cont# 0313-8223642

6. Ehtesham Akbar

January 20, 2013 2:17 pm

Dear , I am a Retired Army Officer, i left Army after 16 years of my service, remained ADC to General Officer for 10 years , remained as ADC with corps commander Karachi for 2 and half years, in 2010 after my retirement i raised a Group of company and then raised its branches in Dubai and Kabul, worked in Dubai Islamic Bank as Regional Manager and presently working in Engro Foods Sukkur Plant as Manager HR & Admin, Due to some Family (Medical) problems need a Job at Karachi , Lahore or Islamabad where good medical facilities are available .contact 00923212051919

7. Qamar Hayat

March 3, 2013 10:50 am

Sir!i am graduate student. I have passed B.COM Exam from Punjab uni in Good Marks:58%.
    I have the experience of data entry and teaching in private college for 2 years both jobs. my typing speed is also 40. i have the diplomas of IT in 3 months basic,3 months hard and software,3months peach tree,and 3 months shorthand. Now i m looking for a suitable job according to my qualification and personell skills. i m good communicator of english also.
    so i request you if there is a job plz contact me at these numbers:
    03135243856 03360054655

8. faisal khan

March 25, 2013 6:37 am

i have 2 years experience on different projects in telemarketing now i want to join exact
    can some one help me how to join ?????????????????03155335355

9. javeria masood

March 28, 2013 3:58 pm

i have done masters in biochemistry from karachi university and done internships….i want to do job in pharma company or food industry ………plz help he… e-mail is jia.masood@hotmail.com

10. mohammad adnan

April 14, 2013 7:48 am

respected HR manager.
    i m applied recently in exact company and i am called for interview as house keeper which i have given. they told me that we call u in 2 to 3 day but now i m still waiting for responce . so i requested to u plz give me a chance to serve my abbilites in exact company karachi.

11. Hira javaid

May 5, 2013 6:38 am

A.o.a. I am doing my acca and passed first 6 papers and currently i am studying financial performance. I had 2 month experience in nib bank in service and quality assurance. I need a full time job related to finance or auditing.

12. muhammad hassan

May 20, 2013 12:48 pm

A.o.a sir i have done intermediate and i can speak good english and i am a presentable person so please consider me in Exact as any job full time thankyou .

13. rahatullah syed Nabwab Ali

June 12, 2013 8:40 am

After Compliments,
    Here by I would like to offer my services to exact company. Have International and national experience In Sales/Marketing /Advertisement/Purchase.
    Recently worked with construction company As Administrator Project. In my whole service tenure I was highly appreciated, due to my dedication,loyal cooperation, towards the achievements of goals.
    Looking forward an opportunity to meet the management.
    I am sure that will give splendid out put for the company and my self.
    Hope this request will be considered positively.
    Regards,
    Rahatullah

14. Muhammad Asad Zia

June 21, 2013 7:22 pm

I have 14th years experience as Assistant, Office Assistant, Assistant Accountant, now a day I am working in A & B Entertainment as a “Administrative Officer”

15. Syed Umair Ali

July 3, 2013 4:15 am

I m umair ali from karachi .my last experience was working with TRG in Warid compiegne and i want the job in exact in any department .i have done b.com from k.u

16. Zeeshan Alam

July 8, 2013 10:39 pm

Hello,
    This is Zeeshan Alam from Karachi I am graduate from united kingdom having B.B.A in general management plus specialized diploma holder of textile wet processing.having working experience of five years in my related field currently working as technical manager textile.i am looking forward to work with exact plz contact me as soon you required me for any related job I can work for marketing or call centre or any management related job thanks

Regards,
    Zeeshan Alam
    Contact, 0332,3488655

17. Shahid Majeed Siddiqui

July 13, 2013 9:33 am

i have 2 years experience on different projects in Photoshop Editing “Image Enhancement”
    i have done Matric in Electronics from karachi Technical Board and 1 year Diploma in Graphics Designing, ….now i want to join exact
    can some one help me how to join.

18. shehzad ali khan

July 15, 2013 8:26 am

asalaam o alaikum,
    sir,
    my name is Shehzad ALi Khan i am middle pass. i have done practically job in VOLTA BATTERY and UPS as a helper for 5 years in Rawalpindi. now i know completely bout my job and i am expert now in this profession. please if you have any kind of job about my profession give me chance to prove my skills.
    My contact no is :- 0345-5284496

19. anas khan

July 20, 2013 1:02 pm

Sir, i am Muhammad anas khan i want to get a job in eletronics .my education is D.A.E.in Electronics AND ALSO HAVE RELATED 2 YEAR EXPERIENCE IN RELATED FIELD i repaird tv .ups.radio.steplizers. I HOPE U WLL CONTACT ME or give me chance to prove me .thnx my contact number is 0331-79180.field do you currently work in assistant electronic engineer how can potential employers contact you …

20. khubaib ghaffar

August 5, 2013 6:11 am

sir a.a i have done fsc with bio i have the diploma of cumputer application and have 2 years experience of teaching and have the 4 year experince of properpty busines plz contact me on my number . and i am doing bocom frst years curruntly complete .so if you have any appertunitiy for me so plz tel me 03448680098 KHUBIAB GHAFFAR

21. shahid hussain

August 6, 2013 9:56 am

Dear sir
    Iam shahid hussain sahito I have completed ma dagree after that I have experance 6 month in warid call center as a cse.if you have any vacancy under your kind controls so please contact on this number 03133451614
    Korangi karachi

22. zahhid afridi

September 12, 2013 9:40 pm

i m zahid i want to get a goodjob to live my life sdfksdhfishyfw wefweousf wefhjoufw dfjo0uiof d,jouovgf lijuoprgawedgfef iu0erf hyoerg ilyuorg ilyuodfg ,lhjoeg ,h rifuo9u gfekhjodfg ,o9utg o9uofge ,.jopgem

23. sher baz

February 27, 2014 1:18 pm

this is sher baz. I have done my M.Com from urdu university,therefore i want to penatrate in your organization because which is extremly credible and highly reputable in pakistan,and as well as in the world.

24. sher baz

February 27, 2014 1:23 pm

however,i have tremendous experience about an international call centre,and the others at Aga khan hospital as front counter unit receptionist; possessed two year experience.So kindly consider my application and give me chance to prove my knowledge, skills, and experience in your organization. Thus i would be very indebted of you.
    my contact no- 03138803548.

25. muhammad aslam

March 9, 2014 4:07 pm

I have honor to submit that: I am a retired Naval officer having 32 years service experience in Ordnance engineering,academic M.A(IR),LLB. Has worked as HOD/Manager at depots, various setups. 11 years experience onboard ships afloat.

26. Syedmohammadali

March 19, 2014 10:55 am

Hellow sir, my name is ali i havedone b,com but result is awating please give me ajob at exact company i will be thankfull to u my contract number 03361322797 or 03343754094

27. moula.buksh

March 28, 2014 10:21 pm

sir my qualification is inter i have 2 year experience in local aria net working and and 6 month computer shorts course i need job i live in Karachi my no 0333-2119599

28. mohammad Umer

April 12, 2014 3:30 pm

Hello sir ……… i have done intermediate … and still i am learning study… i have very need to night job .. if u have a driver job for night … so plz contact me 03462820211 and i have driving liecence.