Job Opportunities in SPO Pakistan – Multan, Lahore, Hyderabad, Quetta & Peshawar

Posts: Finance Officer, Programme Specialist
Published on 15 April, 2010 (The News)
Multan, Lahore, Hyderabad, Quetta & Peshawar

1. Aliya Maqsood

October 16, 2010 9:17 am

this is Alia just completed my ms in gender studies and i wanna becom a part of this organization.

2. Muhammad Rizwan

April 20, 2011 7:03 am

I have an experience of more than 6 years in social development sector and amke many out standing out comes through my efforts especially in education sector as well. More over I contributed my services in Child Friendly Schhools project in Pakistan. Now I want to explore more horizon in mentioned sector.

3. ume amara

July 29, 2011 6:14 pm

this is amara i,m just completed my studies in development journalism from mass communication department of punjab university .i want to join this organisation.

4. AILA GILL

August 4, 2011 8:39 am

hi i am aila gill i just recently completed my master’s in”DIPLOMACY AND STRATEGIC STUDIES”from department of political science in punjab university.
    NOW i want to become a member of this organization………..I am also a minority candidate.

5. Fawaad Ali

August 5, 2011 5:53 am

i am fawaad, I have completed my Master in Anthropology from Peshawar University. is ther any chance for me to join SPO.

6. zahida

October 25, 2011 12:02 pm

i have completed my master degree in education is there have any chance for me in spo?????????????

7. Karam Shah

October 30, 2011 5:58 pm

I have done my masters in gender studies from balochistan university Quetta. working with BRSP as a District Coordinator and intrested to work with ur Organization in pakistan.

8. Ihtasham Shah

November 29, 2011 5:01 pm

I have 2 Year working experience as Field Officer in GSF Jacobabad.
    Experties………
    Registratioin of Beneficiries
    Verification
    Distribution of seed and fertilizer Voucher

9. Qurban Ali

January 7, 2012 7:30 am

i m Qurban Ali
    1.2 years experience computer operator/graphics in (Ibrat Group of Publication)

10. sarfraz ali

July 21, 2013 6:11 am

I have done my masters in MSC.IT from Education university Multan. working with Award org as a District Coordinator and intrested to work with ur Organization in pakistan. i have 3 year experince in org work.

11. Javed Momin Kunbhar

December 16, 2013 9:01 am

Sir i have master Degree in Sociology / Bachelor of Computer and infromation Technology (BCIT) from Sindh University and have worked in development sector also in SPO “FAFEN” project from District Umerkot.

12. Zawar Hussain

March 20, 2014 5:47 pm

Sir i have master Degree in Sociology(Result Waiting) / Bachelor of Commerce

13. Zawar Hussain

March 20, 2014 5:50 pm

Sir i have master Degree in Sociology(Result Waiting) / Bachelor of Commerce is there have any chance for me in spo?????????????