Jobs in Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan

Jobs in Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan
Posts: Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors, Lecturers
Published on 19 March, 2010 (The News)

Click on image to view in large size.

1. waseem abbas

June 28, 2010 2:57 am

sir, my name is waseem abbas and i mam the resident of mardan i got a degree in buissness administration and searching for a relevant job.i know a lot about abdul wali khan university.so an oppertunity well really give me a confidence booster waiting for your reply. thanks from waseem abbas.

2. Anum Akram

June 29, 2010 6:00 pm

Respected Sir,
    My name is anum akram and i have done BBA hon from Agriculture University of Peshawar.I got degree in year2010. My specailization is in HRM Human Resource Managemant and i m searching for the relevent job. I hope you will give me the opportunity to express myself for your institute. Thankyou

3. hira khan

July 10, 2010 4:07 pm

my name is hira khan i done my m.s.c economics from fronteir women university peshawarwith 3.8 gpa give me the opportunity of lecturership in your university to express my sely as a good teacher in your university

4. Abdul khaiq

September 16, 2010 9:53 am

My name is Abdul Khaliq i have done BS Economics (hons)degee from the University of Malakand chackdara in the yaear 2010 and i am searching for the relevent job.

5. Muhammad Imran Qureshi

September 24, 2010 2:30 am

My name is Muhammad Imran, lecturer in dept. of commerce gomal university D.I.Khan on regular basis, my m.phil is near to complete in business administration finance, if there is opportunity of Assistant Professor in ur reputed university, my services are available at any time

thanking u

6. Dr. Riaz-Ur-Rahman

November 9, 2010 3:36 pm

Respected Sir,
    I would like to introduce myself
    Sir, I am Dr. Riaz-Ur-Rahman belonging to North Waziristan.I have got my graduation from Sindh Agri: University Tandojam and 1st M.Philian of Hazara University under your kind supervision as a vice chancellor Hazara University Mansehra. I am looking for the post of Lecturer, Department of Microbiology on a 3-months prbation period and thereof regular based on PER.
    I have the honour of the 1st M.Phil degree holder from Hazara University duly signed by your honor.
    It is hoped that my request will be honoured and I may very kindly be given chance to perform and serve in the institution of the world great leadr “Khan Abdul Wali Khan”.

7. wagma kkk

November 29, 2010 7:19 am

assalam u alikum sir!i am a student of chemistry department in awkum.i ll complete my m.sc in coming june INSHALLAH.can u guide me abt the procedure to get a job in awkum???

8. sadaf afsar

April 25, 2011 2:18 pm

respected sir,im sadaf afsar i have done my masters in international relations in the recent year 2011 searching for lecturer vacany in abdul wali khan college mardan kindly do reply if there is any vacancy thanks

9. Fozia Munawar

June 17, 2011 2:53 am

My name is Fozia Munawar. I have done my MSc in Mathematics obtaining second position securing 3.9 cgpa from Frontier Women University Peshawar in December 2010. I have applied for the lecturer post in Abdul Wali Khan University college for Women ( Mardan and Swabi). I may please be selected for the same post on the following two reason. I am daughter of Prof(rtd) Munawar Khan who is disable as his right foot was beeing cut cut to sugar. His moto is that I would serve only in Abdul Wali Khan University.
    For that purpose I have been admitted for Mphil in Frontier Women University

10. Prof (rtd) Munawar Khan

June 19, 2011 4:22 am

I Prof Munawar Khan claim that my daughter Mis Fozia Munawar may please be selected for lecturership on the following reasons:
    My four fathers being the Khudai Khidmatgar scarified for the Pakhtoon cause even jailed for years and faced unlimited and uncounted punishments for example burning of houses and properties etc etc. It is the first chance to get privileges and we have the right to claim that my daughter may please be given priority.

My daughter is eligible for the post of lecturer in mathematics as she secured second position in this year.
    I have already decided that my daughter would only serve Abdul Wali Khan University for the same reason I got her admitted for Mphil leading to PhD.

11. warwalo khan

July 18, 2011 7:24 am

dear sir
    sir i ahve done matric with science then Fsc pre medical then Doctort of pharmacy then Phd then post doctorate from hong kong dong. along with these i have also done BEd MEd ST, phsychology, diploma in HRM, also MPh from zardari home. also cooking and chargo halalawl from tangi. now working as Governor of the panjab. mara nur ba dart sa wayem che her sa me kari di …….. plz plz mujy larkio k hostel ka wardan bandy and c my comptncy,,,, pucuality honsty and many more which r not expected from me hahahah khu u zal me jenko warden jor ky……!!!!! meri jawan zaya khu rahi hai plz gv me an opportuniy

12. Shehla Gul

August 22, 2011 3:40 pm

Respected Sir, I have done my MSc previous in first dev from Peshawar University and now had given final exame. Plz give me an opportunity of job in your University after completion of my MSc Economics. I shall be very thankfull to you.

13. Lalzada

September 7, 2011 7:55 am

My name is Lalzada i have done BA degree from the University of Peshwar in the yaear 2004 and i am working in NUST university in Islamabad as DPA (Data Processing Asstant). before of them i have work in Lekson Tobboco company.I am searching for the relevent job in mardan.