Jobs in Cherat Cement Company – Nowshera

Jobs in Cherat Cement – Nowshera
Cherat Cement Company Ltd is one of the leading cement producing companies in Pakistan. Cherat Cement is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company with annual production of over 1 Million tonnes of cement. Cherat Cement is a part of Ghulam Faruque Group which is a progressive industrial group and has interests in cement, paper sack, sugar, distillery power and trading sectors.
Published on 06 May, 2010 (The News)

1. M ILTAF KHAN

July 9, 2010 12:07 pm

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM!
    My name is Iltaf khan……I belong to Nowshera…..recently I have completed my BS Electrical engineering(telecommunication)……I wanna job in CHERAT CEMENT COMPANY LTD Nowshera…..I will be thankful if U people allow me to join Ur organisation……..

2. Name (required)

July 11, 2010 3:35 am

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM!
    My name is Khan Muhammad khosa S/O Muhammad Suleman……I belong to Jaffarabad balochistan…..recently I have completed my BA B.ED……I BALOCHISTAN PACKAGE job in CHERAT teaching…..I will be thankful if U people allow me to join Ur organisation……..

3. Khan Muhammad khosa

July 11, 2010 3:40 am

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM!

Your comment is awaiting moderation.
    My reqst for all provinec

4. muhammad usman khan

July 21, 2010 5:30 am

i am msc coal technology from punjab university.and working expierence in thatha cement and awan coal suppliers.03349544190 will be thankful if U people allow me to join Ur organisation……..

5. AZMAT ULLAH

October 27, 2010 9:59 am

My Name is Azmat Ullah S/O Amin Shah… I have recently completed Bsc Engineering (Chemical) from comsats universty Lahore.I belong to Azakhel payan Nowshera.I will be thankfull if you allow me to join ur prestegious department.

6. M.RAMZAN AMLIK

November 7, 2010 9:16 am

i am msc coal technology from punjab university.and working expierence in lucky cement and .03006071422 will be thankful if U people allow me to join Ur organisation……..

7. Ramzan Malik

November 7, 2010 9:17 am

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

8. Waleed Raza

November 10, 2010 3:29 pm

Assalam o alaikum,
    i want a job in Cherat Cement Compnay.
    I will complite (F.A) So i want a job
    Thanks

9. Ahsan Niaz

February 21, 2011 11:11 am

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM!
    My name is Ahsan Niaz……I belong to Peshawar…..recently I have completed my BSC Electronis……I wanna job in CHERAT CEMENT COMPANY LTD Nowshera…..I will be thankful if U people allow me to join Ur organisation……..
    also I have done my D.A.E in Electronis
    my cell number is 0334-9187127

10. bilal ur rehaman

February 25, 2011 4:54 pm

i am working in dewan cement limitd hattar as sr supervisor in elect and instrumention department my qulification is DAE AND BTECH(hons) in PRESTON UNIVERSITY islamabad

11. Muhammad Hashim

February 27, 2011 10:44 am

My name is Muhammad Hashim and i complete my D.A.E electrical diploma in 3 years and i want job to CHERAT CEMENT COMPANY BTEC IN PROGRESS My cell number is 03466213344

12. Arsalan Zafar

April 6, 2011 1:13 pm

ASALAM O GALAIKUM
    MA NAMEM IS ARSALAN ZAFAR S/O ZARAF ULLAH
    I HAVE RECEANTLE COMPLETED MY D.A.E ELECTRICAL DIPLOMA IN 3YEAR.AND MY EXPERIENC SIX WEEK IN CHERET CEMENT FACTORY.
    I SHALL BE VERY THANKS FULL.IF YOU GIVE ME SUPERVISNG JOB. MY CELL PHONE NO. 03142754721

13. Wasiq khan

May 20, 2011 2:34 am

Assalam o alaikum,
    i want a job in Cherat Cement Compnay.
    I will complite (F.A)and B.A from aiou universti and i warked in syntronic ad* as quality inspector So i want a job
    Thanks

14. USMAN AFTAB

May 28, 2011 3:02 pm

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM!
    My name is USMAN AFTAB……I belong to NOWSHERA…..recently I have completed my MBA(HRM)……I wanna job in CHERAT CEMENT COMPANY LTD Nowshera…..I will be thankful if U people allow me to join Ur organisation……..

my cell number is 0321-9747736

15. IBRAR HUSSAIN

July 10, 2011 3:51 am

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM!
    i am IBRAR HUSSAIN S/O MUHAMMAD RASOOL, I Belong to darra adam khel (FATA) i am doing my B.TECH (HON) DEGREE, and the degree will be completed to till Dec 2011…., so i want to serve in your organization.
    i will be thankful for a chance.

Email: ibrarafridi47@yahoo.com
    cell no: 0334-8481586

16. jawad ali

July 19, 2011 7:40 am

I M JAWAD ALI AN BSC ELECTRONICS ENGINEER. I HAV 1.5 YEAR EXPERIENCD. BUT NOT IN ANY CEMENT FACTOR. I WOULD LIKE LIKE TO BE A PART OF SUCH COMPANY ON ANY BASIS. MY CONTACT 03459396925
    E MAIL engrjawad_uet@yahoo.com

17. tila mohammad

August 7, 2011 3:45 pm

My name is TILA MOHAMMAD,I have completed my CA Articleship have 10+years experience in the field of Accounts and Audit,I belong to Nowshera cantt interesting Job in Cherat cement co. ltd.
    Kindly give me a chance under you esteemed organisation.

thanks

18. FAHIM ULLAK KHATTAK

August 13, 2011 5:51 pm

AOA
    my qualification is MSc chemistry analytical from university of karachi.having 02 months internship in quantitative analysis from PCSIR lab complex karachi.wants to join cherat cement factory as a permanent/trainee QC cemist to enhance my professional skill.

19. qazi shahan

October 1, 2011 1:05 pm

my name is qazi shahan.i have passed the DAE in electronics. now i am intrest in work in cherat cement factory. thanks

20. salim zada

October 15, 2011 3:00 pm

Name:- Salim Zada s/o Nasir Khan
    Date of birth:- 01/11/1974
    Qualification:- B.Tech(Hon’s)in Electrical
    Experience:-13 years plus
    (3 years+ as Electrician/Supvr in industries)
    (6 years as Line Supdt in IESCO)
    (4 years+ as Electrical engineer in Bahria Town (pvt)ltd Rwp/lslamabad.
    Domecile:- Nowshera, KPK.
    Martial status:- Married
    Contact no. 03339011574
    I would like to be a part of such a wonderful organization of cherat cement factory nowshera KPK.
    (detailed CV will be provided if demanded)

21. SYED AHMED ALI BOKHARI

October 26, 2011 10:33 am

I AM RETIRED FROM PAK AIR FORCE.I HAVE DIPLOMA IN ASSOCIATE WNGG IN AERO ENGINE TECHNOLOGY .I SERVED 18 YEARS. I HAVE 5 YEARS QA/QC EXPERIENCE.I ALSO DID MY QA/QC COURSE FROM SCHOOL OF AERONAUTICS ,MORE OVER I AM THE FIRST PERSON WHO AWARDED WITH BEST QUALITY PERSON FROM REAR HEAD QUARTERS. I AM ALSO DID MASTER (ECONOMICS) .THNX

22. Mohammad Rafiq

November 28, 2011 11:06 am

I belong to Mardan. i have completed my MBA from Philippines in 1992. I have 6 years sales and marketing experience. I have done my Business diploma from British Institute London.I have completed My MBA from University of Wales in 2010. I have additional diploma in IT from University of peshawar. If you undrstand me sutible in Your esteemed organization then you can contact me through my email.

thanks

Mohammad Rafiq

23. tauseef khan

January 9, 2013 7:41 am

AOA
    i completed my FSC in 2010 D.I.T in 2012 and B.COM in progress from A.I.O.U. and working as K.P.O in ZONG franchiz from 1 1/2 year. contact #03135502266

24. muhammad shahab

June 11, 2013 1:31 pm

i have done M.sc Electronic from quaid azam university..i also 5 month internship in luckt cement limited pezu in dcs and instrument dept…if any vacant vacancy than i want to job in chart cement limited..03469507757

25. saad mustafa

July 14, 2013 8:27 am

Asalam o alaekm,i have completed my electrical engineering now want to get some experience to enter in a practical life .i am from rawalpindi, i want to do internship.My contact # 03129196343

26. zoya naseem

August 13, 2013 2:11 pm

i have done bs electrical engineering(1st division) from wah engineering college,recognized by PEC….and now i want a job…plz guide me….