Jobs in Divisional Model College Faisalabad

Jobs in Divisional Model College Faisalabad
Divisional Model College an autonomous and the Leading Educational Institution of Faisalabad requires dynamic and self motivated teachers.
Posts: Teachers, Instructors
Published on 23 April, 2010 (Express)

1. asifa siddiqua

May 10, 2010 8:14 am

Respectable Sir /Mam. i did ba with computer SCiences including one year diploma in the same field ( PGD). im in search of a respectable job at ur school on urgent basis thanks
    with best regards Asifa siddiqua

2. Alia Fakhir

May 23, 2010 4:23 am

A.A… miss asifa, if u r intersted then u can join my JOHAR COLLEGE FOR COMMERC GIRLS CAMPUS as compuet teacher…
    14000+/month
    pick n drop in fsd
    free lunch and tea
    timing 9am to 2pm
    further package setting will b face to face.
    submit ur fresh cv with photogragh on my email.
    thanx

3. Irum

June 1, 2010 6:01 pm

hellow ma’am alia…..i did masters in economics from agriculture university fsd…and i got 3rd position….and i hav 8 months teaching experience in govt college…..i want to join your college…….if u r interested plz do inform me….my email add is irumiqbal1@hotmail.com ……i will send u my c.v at ur mailing add…thx

4. misbah

June 10, 2010 1:55 pm

A O A
    Reserved mam,iam doing m.phl(economics) from the international islamic university islamabad.my course work has been completed and research work is going on under the supervision of dr zafar mueen(PIDE DEAN) As i hope very soon i will be able to finish my theses.i want to get some experience in your college if there is any place then kindly inform me.
    my e-mail adress is misbahtahir2008@yahoo.com

5. Farhana

August 16, 2010 7:09 am

A O A
    Mam,iam doing M.phl(Zoology) from the Agri university Faisalabad.my course work has been completed and research work is going on under the supervision of Dr Shahnaz Akhter Rana(Chairperson of zoology Dep).Me have the Hounor of having 2nd Position not only in same uni in M.Sc bt also in B.Ed(egucation univ).me have Throught 1st div.and 6 years teaching(F.Sc., B.Sc Classes) experince i want to serve in your college if there is any place then kindly inform me.

6. misbah

January 28, 2011 11:32 am

respected mam,
    i hv completed M.sc(zoology)from G.c faisalabad.i hv also 5 year teaching experience at Govt college for B.sc and F.sc students.i want to offer my services here.

7. RABIA

August 5, 2011 9:38 am

Assalam-u-alaikum

Respected mam.My self Rabia Moeed.I have done MCS .I have 5 year teaching experience in Govt.College For Women (MT) Fsd. as well in a school. I tought ICS,BSC/BA classes as well as short courses ,like PGD,DIT,DCS,CIT,INTERNET and Language Classes.I offer my services for the post of it instructor ,Kindly inform me .
    TRULY
    Rabia Moeed

8. Sadia Akhtar

December 31, 2012 11:14 am

Respected Sir/Mam.
    I did M.SC in Statistics from Agriculture uni fsd & B.SC in (Stat,Math,Economics),B.ED is continued & 1 year experience in school teaching.i want to join ur college please give me job,if there is any place please kindly inform me my email address is sadiagri12@gmail.com.plzzzzz kindly inform me thanks.
    with best regards Sadia Akhtar

9. Zobia Afzal

January 6, 2013 6:59 am

salam, .em Zobia ,, did MSc zoology from AGRICULTURE UNIVERSITY OF FAISALABAD …Want doing job…if u have vacany plz send me feed back ,,em waitng

10. naheed

March 5, 2013 12:15 pm

Salam. mam i did master in Sociology From agriculture University Faisalabad in 2005& i also did B.Ed From AIOU in same year . I hv Experience of one year internship at GCUF. i wana job in any school in Fsd or College. Thanx