Jobs in Faisal Movers Bas Service Rawalpindi

Jobs in Faisal Movers Bas Service Rawalpindi
Published on 15 July, 2010 (Express)

1. jabran ahmed

July 16, 2010 4:52 am

to
    faisal movers bus service
    rawalpindi

Asalam o Alaikum!
    i am jabran ahmed so Mohammad din (Rawalpindi)
    i have done my BA from Punjab university
    i have worked with metro cash and carry Pakistan for two years as a Store Associate
    my cell Nb is 0345-9717607
    if u have a suitable job for me plz tell me on my cell or e mail
    thank you.

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

2. jabran ahmed

July 16, 2010 4:54 am

to
    faisal movers bus service
    rawalpindi

Asalam o Alaikum!
    i am jabran ahmed so Mohammad din (Rawalpindi)
    i have done my BA from Punjab university
    my cell Nb is 0345-9717607
    if u have a suitable job for me plz tell me on my cell or e mail
    thank you.

3. jabran

July 17, 2010 4:49 am

to
    faisal movers bus service
    rawalpindi

Asalam o Alaikum!
    i am jabran ahmed so Mohammad din (Rawalpindi)
    i have done my BA from Punjab university
    my cell Nb is 0345-9717607
    if u have a suitable job for me plz tell me on my cell or e mail
    thank you.

4. Armoghan

July 23, 2010 6:38 am

i am armoghan s/o Muhammad Akbar Daud. my B.A is continued. i have worked with sethi travels and tours my cell no is 0313-6167046 if u hav a suitable for me plz tell me on my cell no or e-mail thank you.

5. TASSAWAR HUSSAIN

July 24, 2010 5:41 am

Asalam o Alaikum!
    i am Tassawar Hussain(Azad Kashmir)
    i have done my F.Sc From Azad Kashmir Board Mirpure.
    i have worked with HyyperStar cash and Pakistan for two years as a Store Associate
    my cell Nb is 0312-4064015
    if u have a suitable job for me plz tell me on my cell or e mail
    thank you.

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

6. rizwan

July 27, 2010 1:32 pm

DEAR SIR
    my name is rizwan and i am from rawalpindi pirwadhai and i need job i am neariest person ,i am stud of b,com and and also computer teacher complete ms office ,c++,data base and i have lot of experience of public dealing plz contach me here 0345-5254810

7. Rao Intizar Ahmed

July 31, 2010 2:09 pm

Assalam O Alaikum
    Respected Sir,
    I am graduate in B.Com. i performed my services in various Govt Department/ Private firms as account assistant. i offer my services in your organization. pls contact me if i fulfill your job description on my cell # 0332-8146524 or email me on intizarrao@hotmail.com
    waiting your reply

best wishes and regards

8. Shahid Iqbal

August 19, 2010 7:14 am

Assalam-o-Alaikum!

I have MBA qualification in Human Resource Management with working experience of more than 10-years. I am residing in Bharakau, Islamabad. I am of age 38-years. I am interested for the post of Assistant/Terminal Manager, Rawalpindi. Do call me, if you can offer salary package of +Rs.10000/per month, for part time duty in evening timings.

9. HAFEEZ UR REHMAN

November 4, 2010 9:49 am

HAFEEZ UR REHMAN,
    DEAR SIR,
    I HAVE B.A LLB AND ALSO COMPUTER DIPLOMA I NEED EVEING JOB OF ANY KIND IN MULTAN TERMINAL MY CONTACT NO 0342-7035105
    WAIRING UR REPLY
    BEST WISHES AND REGARD
    THANKS

10. kaleemkk

December 4, 2010 10:59 am

kaleem Aklram
    I have 8th and also computar diploma D.I.T
    I NEED EVENING JOB PLZ REFRESHMENT IN MULTAN TARMINAL PLZ THIS IS MY CONTACT (0313.6798708) BEST WISH AND REGARD
    I’M LIVE IN DG,KAHN

11. Rizwan Ahmad Khan

December 6, 2010 7:13 am

Dear Sir,
    Most Respectfully.

Sir i am sending Cv for Admin Office please kindly see attahed the Cv sir please give me first chance i am computer operator from Fatimid Foundation Multan.
    Sir i can operate the computer with English and Urdu and Corel Draw 09
    with designing and small poster and big poster and panafelex working
    and etc. Inter net with email data etc .
    sir please give me one seat in your Admin,and other departments in
    Daewoo center.
    sir i shall be very higly obliged to you.Sir i will wait your message
    on email and correspondence.

Sir my email address is here.
    rizkhan36@gmail.com

Thanks
    Best Regards

Rizwan Ahmad Khan S/O Habib Ur Rehman Khan
    369-D Shah Rukne-Alam Colony Multan Punjab
    Postal Code No 60650 New Multan Punjab
    Cell No: 0303-6910969-0301-4158683
    Dated: 06-12-2010

12. Rizwan Ahmad Khan

December 6, 2010 7:14 am

Dear Sir,
    Most Respectfully.

Sir i can operate the computer with English and Urdu and Corel Draw 09
    with designing and small poster and big poster and panafelex working
    and etc. Inter net with email data etc .
    sir please give me one seat in your Admin,and other departments in
    Faisal Movers Bus center.
    sir i shall be very higly obliged to you.Sir i will wait your message
    on email and correspondence.

Sir my email address is here.
    rizkhan36@gmail.com

Thanks
    Best Regards

Rizwan Ahmad Khan S/O Habib Ur Rehman Khan
    369-D Shah Rukne-Alam Colony Multan Punjab
    Postal Code No 60650 New Multan Punjab
    Cell No: 0303-6910969-0301-4158683
    Dated: 06-12-2010

13. Noman

December 6, 2010 9:36 am

im doing job in a well known bus express service org. from 8 years back till know as booking and ticketing officer if u have a suitable job then call me at 03216776577

14. Noman

December 6, 2010 9:38 am

im doing job in a well known bus express service org. from 8 years back till now as booking and ticketing officer if u have a suitable job then call me at 03216776577

15. muhammad sheraz

December 27, 2010 1:11 pm

Dear sir.

most respectfully,
    may name is Muhammad sheraz s/o Allah Bux
    i have done may B.A from Baluchistan university .For 3 year.
    but i have not job.i am poor.i also done computer curse,m.s office,correlDraw,networking.
    if u have any suitable job.Tell me may cell no.03336125356 and may email address.
    cute_sheraz2007@yahoo.com if any job in Multan. tell me first.

16. MUHAMMAD SHERAZ

January 3, 2011 4:20 pm

To,
    Faisal Movers,

dear sir,
    most respectfully,
    may name is Sheraz s/o Allah Bux .
    I have done may B.A from Baluchistan university . For 3 year but i have not job.i am poor man.i also done computer curse ,M.S office ,corral Draw,networking.
    if u have any suitable job in Multan.tell me first.may contact no .03336125356

17. M.TAHIR JAVED

May 25, 2011 11:17 am

Dear sir.

most respectfully,
    may name is Muhammad Tahir javed s/o Allah diwaya
    i have done may B.A from MULTAN B.Z.U university .For 2 year.
    computer curse,m.s office,networking.
    if u have any suitable job.Tell me may cell no.03336167081,0343-4085095 and may email address.
    tahirjaved87@yahoo.com if any job in LAHORE ISLAMABAD ANY CITY . tell me first.

18. Bilal Akhter

June 28, 2011 5:40 am

to
    faisal movers bus service
    rawalpindi

Asalam o Alaikum!
    i am Bilal Akhter so Babu Akhter (Rawalpindi)
    i have done my B-Com(Accounts) from Punjab university
    i have worked in warid telecom and carry this job for two years as a assistant branch manager.
    my cell Nb is 0346-5337862
    if u have a suitable job for me plz tell me on my cell or e mail
    thank you.

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

19. imran

July 6, 2011 4:02 pm

my name is faisal javed . i need a job.

0343-4140059 N.I.C 35401-3723694-1
    Matric With Computer Skils and Courses

20. imran

July 6, 2011 4:03 pm

my name is Imran Raza. i need a job.

0343-4140059 N.I.C 35401-3723694-1
    Matric With Computer Skils and Courses

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

21. Waqas Riaz

November 13, 2011 1:21 pm

Dear sir.

most respectfully,
    may name is Waqas Riaz s/o Muhammad Riaz
    i am the student of B.A from Hazara university.

if u have any suitable job.Tell me may cell no.03348960757 and may email address.
    lionking4020022002@yahoo.com if any job in ABBOTTABAD CITY . tell me first.

22. sajid arain

July 16, 2013 5:13 pm

sir i am transport sir meri apni hyderabad se karachi busy chalti hain sir me ap ki compni me job karna chahta hon kun k mujhy khud transport ka shok h sir meny F.A kya howa h email_sajid.cheif@ymail.com sajid arain cell # 0300 5375240

23. sajid arain

July 16, 2013 5:14 pm

sir i am transport sir meri apni hyderabad se karachi busy chalti hain sir me ap ki compni me job karna chahta hon kun k mujhy khud transport ka shok h sir meny F.A kya howa h email_sajid.cheif@yahoo.com sajid arain cell # 0300 5375240