Jobs in Northwest General Hospital – Hayatabad Peshawar

Jobs in Northwest General Hospital – Hayatabad Peshawar
Posts: Resident Medical Officer, Medical Officers, Nurses
Published on 28 March, 2010 (The News)
Hayatabad Peshawar

1. nadar khan

September 23, 2010 5:55 am

i am nadar khan i have done three year nursing diploma from sindh nursing board karachi.now i am still working in shipa international hospital islamabad as a stff nurse.i want to job in your organization…….

2. m ilyaskhan

March 24, 2011 6:55 pm

i m ilyaskhan and have done 2 year diploma from peshawar medicalfacaulty in pathalogy and also doing msc microbiology from abasyn university peshawar i have regular jobin khalifa gul nawaz teaching hospital bannu but from here i have taken without pay leave so i want to work in your hospital.

3. Name (required)

May 28, 2011 10:02 am

I m retired from PAF in recently passed April and seeking job as Admin / Technical in Urs Institute. I have a rich experience of 25years active service. so request 4 admin / tech post, Thanx

4. Kashif

August 27, 2011 7:42 pm

Dear Sir,
    I offer my service for the post of the Medical Transcriptions in your highly esteemed organization.

Your Regards,
    Kashif Aziz

5. Saeed Iqbal

October 19, 2011 7:38 am

I m Saeed Iqbal,done three year nursing diploma from Liaquat National Hospital Karachi.(Sindh Nurses Examination Board). recently working in Cordaid intnl. I want a job in yourn organisation.
    Regards
    Saeed Iqbal

6. zainab

November 26, 2011 4:03 pm

sir,
    im about to cmplete my Pharm-D education.i wish i have appointd as intrnee in your hospital.please prefer my request if there is any chance.

7. inayat ullah

August 24, 2012 2:42 pm

a.salam i’ve completed mbbs from bolan medical college quetta now i wanna housjob in ur institute……

8. muhammad qayum

December 13, 2012 3:34 pm

i am muhammad qayum i have done nursing diploma from karachi jinah college in 2011 with experiance. now i wanna job in your hospital.

9. Fayaz Ahmed

July 18, 2013 12:49 pm

this is fayaz from karachi has completed Generic BScN course and want apply to your organization(hospital) for a job which will counted as a internship if yours organization need such a competitive and collaborative health employ so can email me your job opportunity letter. thank you

10. Habibullah

July 18, 2013 12:55 pm

this is habibullah has completed Generic BScN course from Ziauddin University Hospital and want to apply to yours organization for job as a internship if you need such a competitive health care provider so you can email me yours organization opportunity letter

11. Mumtazalikhan

August 19, 2013 10:14 am

Respected Sir.
    I am mumtaz ali khan student of Generic bsn 4th semester from Khyber Medical Univesity Peshawer.I want job in Your Hospital. i also done privat job in other hospital .

Thanks You.

12. Nasar mian

March 28, 2014 5:27 am

i want to job in ur hospital
    2 years clinical experience one from aga khan and one from shifa int,hospital islamabad

13. iltaf husain

April 8, 2014 3:43 pm

Iltaf husian peshawar pakistan.
    Matric scince {A grad/735} marks.
    I want a job in you are hospital.

03054515054