Jobs in Saudi Binladen Group for Technical Staff in Saudi Arabia

Jobs in Saudi Binladen Group for Technical Staff in Saudi Arabia
Our Honourable Principal required Electrical, Technician, Computer and Civil workers for Palaces and Residential King Faisal Specialist Hostal and Airport project in Saudi Arabia.
Published on 10 April, 2011 (Express)
Jobs in Saudi Binladen Group for Technical Staff in Saudi Arabia

1. Mustansar Billa Sarwari

May 1, 2011 11:59 am

I am in the diploma holder in civil engineering.Auto cad 2d+3d and minmum 3 year exprineces. i am a poor man

2. Arsalan Anwer

September 13, 2011 8:29 am

i am in the diploma holder in electrical and 3 years apprenticship training in siemens company..

3. Munawar iqbal

September 18, 2011 6:51 am

I am a diploma holder and strangth exp. in quantity Surveyor in Building and Road Please give one chance i am needful a job

Thanks
    03016870990

4. WAQAS NASEER

November 5, 2011 2:38 pm

I Need A Job For “OFFICER FIRE & SAFETY”
    Give Me A Chance For My Well Abilities & Good Performance.

Waiting For Positive Reply
    With the best wishes & warm regards
    Thanks & Regards
    Waqas Naseer
    Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan
    waqasnaseer@live.com
    waqasnaseer@ymail.com
    +92 345 622 4524
    +92 301 641 5723

5. MUHAMMAD ANEES

November 18, 2011 4:20 am

6. MUHAMMAD ANEES

November 18, 2011 4:24 am

I AM D.A.E (ELECTRICAL) HAVE 6 YEARS EXPERINCE IN ELECTRICAL FIELD.LOKING GOOD JOB.
    WITH BEST WISHES
    REGARD \
    M ANEES
    + 92- 343- 7575677

7. Tariq Sharif

November 19, 2011 11:13 pm

sir, i m HVAC technition my experience 13 years ( 2 years worked SKM air conditioning equ sharjah UAE 2006, 2 years worked al-dhary group al-nasim riyadh KSA) +923132223423; +923334048240. tariqinnocent22@yahoo.com

8. mohammed yousuf ali

December 3, 2011 4:38 pm

hi sar iam mohammed yousuf ali ihave compleet my nife FIRE & SAFETY”diploma n osha first aid n iasp usa confined space entry n iasp hazcom n asa I Need A Job For safety “OFFICER my mobil no is +919849786127

9. nazeer ahmad

December 8, 2011 10:44 am

Respected Sir,

I have done a diploma in Electrical. My experience background includes a strong emphasis in opration and technicion which I have successfully applied to my past employment. For six years I was employed with ENGRO FOODS as an OPRATOR then promoted as a TECHNICION.

Currently I am working with United Kaipara Dairies Co.(shortly UNIKAI) as Tetra pak filling and paking machine technition .My duties included maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing both mechanical and electrical problems of Tetra pak filling and paking machine .

Again, I believe much of my experience is transferable to the Tetra pak field.

I would welcome a personal interview to better answer any question regarding my qualifications. You can contact me at 00971-55-4158549 (imnazeer123@hotmail.com).Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

10. SAJID

December 28, 2011 7:21 am

I M CIVIL DIPLOMA HOLDER AND 4 YEAR EXPERIENCE ON BIG PROJECT KINDLY ANY JOB PLZ 0307653377

11. shaik Ashfaq

January 25, 2012 7:08 pm

CURRICULUM VITAE

SHAIK ASHFAQ
    Email id: shaik.ashfaq69@yahoo.com
    Mob 050/3205786
    00918686463748

Objective:To step ahead in my career by putting to the practice knowledge I posses of instructor inspiration to learn new concept in challenging environment where my entire personal skill would be on asset to the organization
    EDUCATION QUALIFICATION
    Intermediate from board of intermediate DISCONTINUE
    S.S.C. from Board of Secondary
    COMPUTER SKILLS:
    MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Hardware and software Installations
    Personal Details
     Name : Shaik Ashfaq

 Father Name : Shaik Yousuf
     Date of Birth : 06/11/1981
     Nationality : Indian
     Gender : Male
     Marital Status : Single
     Languages known : English, Arabic, Urdu, Hindi.
     Religion : Islam

RASHID AL AAMRI TRADING ESTABLISHMENT
    Designation: Sales Man.
    Location: Abu Dhabi UAE.
    Duration: Nov 2006 to till date 28 Nov 2010

INDIAN UNION DRIVING LICENCE
    D riving Licence No: DLDAPO12104762009 LMV,MCWG
    ISSUED ON:07/04/2003 VALIDITY: 06/04/2023.
    Declaration
    I hereby certify that the above mentioned statement is correct & true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
    (SHAIK ASHFAQ).