Kalsoom International Hospital Islamabad Job Opportunities – Islamabad

Kalsoom International Hospital Islamabad Job Opportunities – Islamabad
Published on 04 July, 2010 (Jang)

1. asif

November 5, 2010 11:29 am

Respected Sir,

How are you sir. I am ASIF from Rawalpindi I am Computer Operator please reply me

with best regard
    Contact No 0303-5850072

2. muhammad adil

January 21, 2011 2:01 pm

Dear sir,I am dental technician with the experience of 05 years in relivent field.

Best Regards
    Muhammad Adil
    03125022529

3. saba shehnaz

February 8, 2011 12:28 pm

DEAR SIR.
    I AM LOOKING JOB FOR NURSING PLEASE REPLY ME ON THIS EMAIL
    WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE

4. MUBASHIR MEHTAB.

February 25, 2011 4:31 am

Respected Sir.

My name is Mubashir.I lived in Rawalpindi. Sir I am working UNIT RECEPTIONIST in Bilal Hospital Rwp Since 01-Nov-2007 still working. I have 4 year experience in relivent field. So I am looking Computer, Front desk,or any accounts job. Please prefer me.

Nice Regards Sir.
    0346-5370014.

5. MEHVISH

March 10, 2011 5:17 am

Dear Sir .
    My name is mehvish.i ‘m looking job for nursing. i’m specialized in icu/ccu from PIMS. I’m working in pims hospital. plz
    prefer me bcoz i learn more about icu/ccu.

BEST REGARDS

6. Naseem saher

March 10, 2011 5:52 am

Dear sir.
    my name is naseem saher. i’m a staff nurse exprience from doctors hospital LAHORE in CATH LAB & peads in christian hospital sahiwal.
    plz prefer me .

NICE REGARDS
    NASEEM SAHER

7. majid

March 13, 2011 6:47 am

Dear Sir .
    My name is majid .noshahii ‘m looking job for x_ray. technision i’m specialized in all kind of x_ray. I’m working in jinnah hospital .shams digital plz
    prefer me bcoz i learn more about x_rays

8. Babar ali

March 16, 2011 10:18 am

How are you sir. I am Babar Ali from islamabad, I am Computer Operator please reply me

with best regard
    Contact No 0321-5300498

9. kousar

April 18, 2011 6:03 am

Dear sir.
    my name is kousar i’m a midwife exprience from Sharif Hospital Sialkot,Goverment of Punjab(Medical Center)Sial

10. Ejaz Ul Haq

May 2, 2011 6:08 pm

I am Ejaz Ul Haq. I own five year work experience in Customer Services, Marketing and Public Relations in the Health/Hospital sector. Looking for any suitable job. Kindly look into if need an honest & hard working staff.

11. noman zafar

June 18, 2011 5:33 pm

HELLO SIR ASLAMAOALAIKUM.
    its me NOMAN i have done MBA in finance and looking job related to my field as well as IT related field.this is my oestrum to be a member of your management….i have no experience bcz u know as well the shortage of job opportunities in Pakistan.it would be my pleasure to be a member of your organization.
    regards:noman zafar 0313-5248568

12. Shahid Imran

June 25, 2011 6:59 am

Dear Sir,
    I am Male nurse and 3 years work experience fromn Shifa International Hospital islamabad. and Shoukat khanum cancer memorial hospital lahore. i am looking for a job please sir let me know . with lot of thanks.
    cell number 03008918239.

13. iftikhar ali

July 19, 2011 2:16 pm

Dear sir,
    I AM LOOKING JOB FOR Electrical Engineer PLEASE REPLY ME ON THIS EMAIL
    WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE.

14. M. Asim Rafiq

October 14, 2011 4:24 pm

Dear sir,

Iam looking job for Computer operator and Iam from Islamabad, please reply me on this email address. Thanks

15. Abdul Haleem

October 29, 2011 5:38 am

Dear Sir/Madam:

I lived in Islamabad.I am working as a Finance Officer in Islamic International Medical Complex Since August 08, 2007 to Continue.
    I am available to start work at short notice and flexible to relocate. If you need any further information you can contact me on 92-0334-5315505.

Kind Regards

Abdul Haleem

16. Shamaoon

November 14, 2011 1:49 pm

Hi,Saba Shehnaz,Mehvish and naseem Saher,
    Why You people are begging for a job.You should know that u r not an ordnary people you are Registered nurses.You have skill.Ok dont degrade yourself and ur high demand profession.
    male32_nurse@yahoo.com
    u can work even abroad.

17. shah

January 26, 2012 9:15 pm

Hi sir I am RN and have two year Exp, from murshid hospital karachi I am from swat and now I am looking for a suitable job in islamabad in any hospital thanks 03032299460

18. Muhammad Adeel

October 29, 2012 6:25 am

Asalamoalikum ,Sir i m adeel.I live in rawalpindi.I am working as a MIANTENANCE COODINTER in BILAL HOSPITAL RAWALPINDI SINCE 08 APRIL 2008 To Continus.I am speacilized in kind of a/c works,Car a/c works,electical works,electironics works and boi medical works.Plz Prefer me REGERDS SIR
    03005081001

19. Naeem Ilyas

February 25, 2013 5:26 am

Dear sir,
    Asslam u Alykum I am Naeem ILyas From Rawalpindi I am a Nursing Assitant looking for a suitable Job in Islamabad I had a 7 month experience from Islamic international medical complex hospital Please Prefer me Regards My cell No. is 03365357374