National Highways & Motorway Police Islamabad Vacancies

National Highways & Motorway Police Islamabad Vacancies
Applications re invited for recruitment against following vacant posts purely on temporary basis in National Highways and Motorway Police from Pakistan national fulfilling the following qualifications and experience as mentioned against each.
Published on 29 September, 2010 (Express)

click on image to view in large size.

1. Muhammad Asghar Maqbool

November 27, 2011 12:23 pm

Dear sir,
    me disst vehari me rehta hun aur jobless hun please mujhy koi job dila dein me 14-11-2012 ko expire ho jao ga me ne M.A pass kia hua hai mera mobile no :0300-7728648 hai thanx

2. Tanveer Ahmad

November 27, 2011 3:46 pm

ASLAM-o-ALAIKUM Sir,
    my name Tanveer Ahmad I completed F.A. and I am read in B.A in Allama Iqbal univdresiti last samaster.sis give me one chance .my cell no 03085251975

3. Muhammad Mujahid Khan Daha

November 28, 2011 3:17 pm

Sir my name is Muhammad Mujahid Khan and am B.com pass degree holder in BZU multan 2011,so give me job,and i live in Khanewal.
    My Cell No.0300-4746203

4. syed kafait bukhari

November 29, 2011 8:35 am

aslamo alikum,i am kafait bukhari from district poonch tahsil abbaspur (ajk). my qalication is b.sc cantinue from ajk universty plz adjuest me any vacancy . i always thank ful to you .
    cell no:0333-5812007

5. M.Waheed ishaq

November 29, 2011 8:41 am

slam. i m waheed ishaq from district poonch tahsil abbaspur(ajk).privious day i read the express newspaper there are many vacancies have com in your departanment i repuest to u sir plz adjust me any vacancy i always thank ful to you. my qalifcation is b.a cantinue from ajk universty .
    cell no:037-6551989

6. Shahbaz Ahmad

November 29, 2011 8:42 am

My name is Shahbaz Ahmad and i am pass b.com in Punjab university in 1st division and information the basic computer knowledge please sir grant me the job .
    I shall be very thankful to you

7. Shahbaz Ahmad

November 29, 2011 8:43 am

I shall be very thankful to you
    My contact is 03134292498

8. muhammad ahmad

November 29, 2011 7:01 pm

sir i hope you are fine dear sir i done my MBA(HRM) in 2011 and want to job plz give me a chance i m very thankful to you
    cell#03216575775

9. Sabir hussain

December 3, 2011 5:06 am

My name is Sabir hussain and i am pass I.com from federal board Islamabad in 1st division and I have information of basic computer knowledge please sir grant me the job .
    I shall be very thankful to you on this act.

my e.mail is: sabbir_hussain@yahoo.com

10. Muhammad Irfan

December 3, 2011 5:44 am

Sir i m Irfan from bahawalpur i want to join pak highway police pleas give me a chance for serving i shall be thankful to u
    cell no# 03075183785

11. M.Furqan Khalid

December 6, 2011 3:03 pm

em furqan nd sir i did B.A from punjab uni….and also knws computer as well…sir plz grant me d job…i shall b vry thnkfull to u….my num z 03325491239..

12. M usman

December 7, 2011 8:25 am

Dear sir,
    i am Muhammad usman S/o Muhammad shafiq from jhang. i has been passed B.com from university of the punjab and than working ufone franchise for three year.
    so please contact me my mobile number.
    03313131777

13. Name (required)

December 8, 2011 6:15 am

My name is Salman Salfy i have pass B.A from Allama Iqbal Open Universty and i m also doing Civil surveyor course and i have 2 years working as a foto grapher and i m also doing 2 months working as a fitter in Sui Gas. and now i m free i want a job plzzzzzzzzzz 0300 6516995.
    Salmansalfy@yahoo.com

14. AQIB TAHIR

December 8, 2011 4:55 pm

My name is AQIB TAHIR. I HAVE DONE DAE(MECHANICAL)NOW I AM DOING B.A FROM ALLAMA IQBAL OPEN UNIVERSITY.PLZ GIVE ME ONE CHANCE I HAVE THE ABILITY TO DO ANY TYPE OF WORK. I WILL FULLFILL ALL YOUR REQUIERMENT,S.
    MY CELL NO 03005035900
    THANK,S

15. Zaheer Ahmad

January 4, 2012 9:34 am

Dear Sir I am Zaheer Ahmad S/O Noor Mohammad from Mansehra Hazara I Has been Passd D.A.E Civil 1st Division from Sindh Board of Technical Education Karachi i m also doing Auto Cad Civil course and i have 2 years working as a N.C.E And S.K.C please sir grant me the job . I shall be very thankful to you on this act. my e.mail is: zaheer_6964@yahoo.com Contact No.03332877818

16. Farhad Khan

August 25, 2012 10:38 am

Sir,
    i have got the MSc (electronics) degree from peshawar university in 2008A. i have got through out 1st divisions. Now i m nearly to be over aged. So plz give me a kind response as i m a job seeker since 4 years.
    thanks and regards

17. Irfan Ahmed Khan

September 28, 2012 4:25 pm

I have Done DAE in Machenical… I need Job coz I Belong to a poor FAimily…. So please Give me a kind responce oN my EMail ID BY Hotmail If you Can………. I Shall be very THANKFULL to you

18. MOHAMMAD ZADA

May 16, 2013 7:05 am

SALAM SIR i am mohammad zada i live in karachi i done b.com i wanna join in motorway police sir plzzzzzzz i request you give me one chance because i veryyyyyyyyyy like this job.
    thankfully.
    height 6fit
    weight 60

19. M Arslan

August 21, 2013 11:45 am

sir i got 3 year diploma of associate enginee in electronics…sir i need job in a highway police..my C.N 03111919171