PAKARAB Fertilizer Company Ltd Job Opportunities – Multan

PAKARAB Fertilizer Company Ltd Job Opportunities – Multan
Published on 27 June, 2010 (Jang)

1. umair khan

July 31, 2010 4:50 pm

A.O.A sir/madam i m umair khan from pakistan city khanewal sir/madam i have diplomas in computer (I T) (C C S) & (D I T) i want a job in your compani & sir/madam now i hope just on you plz help me i hope u reply me soon my email id is (khan_heart555@yahoo.com) mob# 0092,3135671692

2. Raheem nawaz

August 6, 2010 3:17 pm

sir i have diplomas in electronics and B-TECH pass in electronics. sir please give me a chance then i prove my abilities.My emailid is (raheem_nawaz1925@yahoo.com). my ph.is 0313 6300806

3. Raheem nawaz

August 6, 2010 3:26 pm

sir i have passed three year diploma in electronics and now i am student of B-TECH pass in 2nd year.sir please give me a chance then i prove my abilities.

4. MUHAMMAD QASIM BUKHARI

October 9, 2010 10:50 am

SIR I AM DOING MBA BANKING AND FINANCE AND I WANT TO DO INTERNSHIP IN YOUR ORGANIZATION. CAN U HELP ME ? MY CELL NO: 0336-8153914 I WILL BE EXTREMELY GRATEFUL TO YOU. MUHAMMAD QASIM BUKHARI

5. malik

November 28, 2010 5:44 am

Respected sir;

I hav done my Diploma of associate engineering ( mechanical) recently with 76% passimg marks. i am in search ov internship/training/job .. i want to utlise my bilties.. i wil wait for your kind response..thanks

6. Aisha Sadiqa

December 17, 2010 2:24 pm

I have done my MBA-IT from BZU,Multan. Send me jobs in Government as well as private sectors jobs

7. ABID ALI

December 28, 2010 12:21 pm

I am fresh DAE(mechanical) I want to join your company.i want success.my contac NO 03078731795 03349577970

8. Hafiz Muhammad Fida

January 30, 2011 4:45 am

Sir I am a student of Matellurgy and material Engg. in 4th semester.I want to doing internship during summer season in ur company. plz reply me

9. Umar Ilyas

February 19, 2011 5:12 pm

Respected Sir,
    i am doing mechanical engineering from UET lahore and i am in fourth semester. I want to do internship in your industry so would you please tell me the procedure and the dates of submitting form.

10. Usman Mehmood

February 22, 2011 2:54 pm

dear sir,
    i am a fresh DAE(Electronics)i want to need a job in your company
    kindly rply me…

11. Mueen Akhtar

March 5, 2011 5:58 pm

Hi.
    Sir, I m Fresh Graduate And Looking For A Suitable Job.
    Matric
    I.Com
    B.A
    3 Months Computer Diploma.
    Office
    Adobe Photoshop Expert.
    Contact :- 0321-6362126

12. Fuad Usman

March 27, 2011 6:31 am

Respected Sir,
    i am doing electrical engineering from UET lahore and i am in sixth semester. I want to do internship in your industry so would you please tell me the procedure and the dates of submitting form. i’ll be very thankful to you.

13. Hafiz Muhammad Zubair

March 28, 2011 4:31 am

Sir,
    i m diploma holder in mechanical and 3 month working exp.. as a milling machine operator and as a turner computer skills Ms office, Internet, In page plz rely me
    cell#03458056796,03017633797

14. Imran Saleem Malik

March 28, 2011 2:52 pm

Sir I have passed my DAE and I am student of B.Tech. Kindly grant me job and oblige. I shall do my job honestly.

Imran Saleem Malik Karor Lal Eason
    Phone Number 03017846614

15. MUBASHAR ABBAS

March 29, 2011 7:47 am

RESPECTED SIR,
    I have passed my f.sc and i am a student of B.Sc (Hons) physics. kindly me job and oblige.
    I shall do my job honestly.
    Mubashar abbas s/o Muhammad Abbas
    Cell 0333-8382347
    0313-2362686

16. RANA SHAHZAD NAZIR

March 29, 2011 10:03 am

SIR
    i have passed my DAE kindly grant me job
    RANA SHAHZAD NAZIR S/O HAJI NAZIR AHMED Cell num (0315-7183990)0345-7183990

17. muhammad sajjad

April 1, 2011 2:28 pm

muhammad sajjad i have done fresh D.A.E (2007/2010)insturment technolgy swedish college gujrat 03034348931

18. Rana irfan tanveer

April 7, 2011 3:47 am

Sir i have done diploma from Multan polytechnic institute Multan. Sir plz give me a chance to prove my ability.Thanks

19. muhammad kashif

April 17, 2011 1:12 pm

A_O_A
    sir
    i have DAE(ELectricl)2005.
    i’m work 3year in PMDC salt project khushab pakistan(jun2005 to aug 2008)as a electrical assistant.
    11aug tpo till date i’m work in KSA saudi binlidin group as a electrical tech.
    I want work in factory please give me 1 chance my ontact no 03415227141 and KSA 00966534049186

20. WAQAR AKBAR

May 4, 2011 3:19 pm

Dear sir,
    Assalam o Alaikum

i have passed my 3year (DAE) in chamical Technology from Science institure of Technology
    Dera Ghazi Khan.
    i also have 3month diploma in Microsoft Office.
    i want a job in your industry under your kind controll.if you give me a chance i promise i will do my work honestly.
    i will be thankful to you,
    WAQAR AKBAR
    Contact No# 03146619609
    Email address# jerry_14329@yahoo.com

21. Name (required)

July 30, 2011 4:08 pm

Sir,
    I have done masters in Physics frm BZU specialization in digital electronics wid artificial intelligence. I hav knowledge of computer hardware. I am wid gud skills in MS office MS ACCESS Database,ADOBE PHOTOSHOP, expert in programing wid MS EXCEL programing wid FORTRAN, GW BASIC, C++,NETWORKING, windows installation, internet downloading, uploading, emailing. I need oppurtunities that can test and improve my skills
    Regards,
    Irfan ali khan
    arfanafridi@gmail.com
    Mian channu, khanewal,
    ph. 0302-7555445

22. M. Qaiser Ejaz

September 24, 2011 10:38 am

Hi Sir, i m M.Qaiser from kotli Loharan (west) Sialkot. i m fresh Diploma holder of electronics. i got 68% marks by G.C.T College Silkot. i have 6 years experience in electriction. plz give me a chance for job. my cll# is 0333-8646115.

23. Mushtaq ahmad

October 17, 2011 6:48 am

sir ,
    i am mushtaq from multan. i have 4yr experience as plant operator in ittehad chemical . sir kindly give me a chance in your industry.

24. zarmina zarnab

November 29, 2011 6:45 am

Respected Sir,
    i am doing msc applied physics from bzu multan and i am in last semester. I want to do internship in your industry so would you please tell me the procedure and the dates of submitting form.

25. muhammad imran(job required )0305-2802591

January 27, 2012 2:19 pm

MUHAMMAD IMRAN
    ADDRESS: House #Vi-1821/2,Street No.2,
    Jinnah Park Rahim Yar Khan
    Contact No: 0305-2802591,0313-7467077
    Yahoo! ID & Email:rahim_yar_khanryk@yahoo.com

OBJECTIVE
    To Use My Skills And Potential To Assist An Organization In Achieving Its Goals Which Seeking Long Term Career With Optimum Growth. This Objective Would Be Supported By My Qualification, In Addition To The Management Experience And Multi-Lingual Command.
    PERSONAL INFORMATION
    4 B.Tech (Electrical) - - To Be Continue

P.T.O

WORK EXPERIENCE

 Turnotech Solutions (PVT) L.T.D

Alcatel Lucent-Mobilink Swap Project
    (As Bss Technician)
    Worked As A Bss Technician In Alcatel Lucent-Mobilink Pakistan Swap Project Since 1st Sept 2010 To 15 Dec. 2011.
    • Complete Installation Of Alcatel 9100A Indoor & Outdoor BTS.
    • Perform Swap, Rollout, And Expansion &KPI Project.
    • Alarms Patching At BTS End
    • Dismantling Of Alcatel BTS
     1 Year Experience In Ahmad Oriental Textile Mills Ltd Rahim Yar Khan(Electrical apprentice)
     1 Year Experience In Colony Textile Mills Ltd Multan

LANGUAGES

 Urdu
     Punjabi
    REFERENCES

References Will Be Furnished Upon Request.

26. Qasim Malik

November 9, 2012 8:14 pm

Dear Sir,
    I have passed B.Tech Chemical from lahore.currently I am working Chemist in Pepsi Gujranwala.I want to job in Multan .please give me a chance .waiting your responce.it is my big request/

Best Regards,