Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission Jobs – Islamabad

Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission Jobs – Islamabad
Pakistan Atomic Energy Commision a highly prestigious organization of public sector is looking for qualfified, talented and self motivated medical doctors for appointment as Senior Medical Officer only for its peripheral hospitals located at Jauharabad, Chashma and DG Khan.
Published on 23 September, 2010 (Jang)

1. SUMERA NAVID HAIDER

December 17, 2010 7:19 am

ASLAM O ALKAIKUM.I HAVE COMPLETED M.COM 4M UNIVERSITY OF SARGODHA.SEEKING 4 THE JOB IN PAEC.

2. SHAHZAD HAIDER AWAN

December 17, 2010 7:24 am

I M SHAHZAD HAIDER.MBA(MARKETING) FROM COMSATS INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY LAHORE.AND I HAVE EXPERINCE OF TELENOR,MCB KHUSHAB AND I ALSO WORKED IN ZIPEX OIL LUBRICANTS AS A SALES EXECUTIVE.PLEASE GIVE ME CHANCE TO SHOW MY ABILITIES AND POTENTIAL IN PAKISTAN ATOMIC ENERGY COMMISSION.THANKS

3. Kamran Maqbol Baig

January 18, 2011 4:14 pm

Hai I am multi-lingual with over six year experience in the field of security and managment and administration.A set example of by being the best himself.A person with initiative and high sence of responsibility.A person witch loyal, committed and devoted to his goals. BSc(HONS) in Agriculture, presently working in the field of Punjab Prisons.
    Give me a chace and I can give you my words that I will never let you down at any cost.

4. Khurshid nawaz

February 15, 2011 5:13 am

Salaam,
    I am khurshid Nawaz. I have done MBA (Marketing) From AJk University Muzaffarabad. Currently engaged in The Bank Of Azad Jammu & Kashmir as officer grade III. I am looking farward to be a part of PAEC. So please give me a chance to serve and devote my servises for PAEC. Thanks a Lot.

5. MUHAMMAD SHERZAMAN

May 14, 2011 12:19 pm

i am mechanical supervisor.and now i am working in UAE from last three years.i want a job in pakistan.

6. M TAYYAB RAZA

September 9, 2011 2:41 am

I M TAYYAB RAZA FROM DG KHAN . RECENTLY I COMPLETED MY MASTER DEGREE IN COMPUTATIONAL PHYSICS .I WANT TO JOB IN ATOMIC ENERGY.

7. asim awan

September 18, 2011 10:09 am

sir i have done matric in science and want to get any type of job like plant helper or security guard in PAEC

8. Imran Khalid

September 20, 2011 12:40 pm

I am a bachelor degree holder.And in search of any suitable job in punjab.Kindly inform me by E-Mail.I can do clerical work and have 1 year experience.I also Know about computer software &hardware.Moreover, I have knowledge about medicine and have 1 year experience of medicalrap.
    thanks

9. Sir i have done DAE in Automation technology and i want to a job in atomic energy .

April 6, 2013 1:09 pm

thanks

10. Asad Murad

April 12, 2013 7:46 pm

Respected sir,
    My name is Asad.I am working in Alfuttaim Toyota Motors In Dubai as a service advisor from last 3 years.Here in this company i have good salary package and also good recpect but i want to work with atomic groups if any one give me a chance so i will do it better and my qualification is DAE in Mechanical and also i am a student of American University of Dubai.
    Thanks.
    Asad Murad

11. zaheer abbas naqvi

February 14, 2014 9:43 am

i, have BBA in finance now, i, am doing m.phil so need a good job pls… syed zaheer abbas shah 03018924914, 03338311214