The Bank of Punjab Jobs

The Bank of Punjab Jobs
The Bank of Punjab is a strong name stands for commitment, excellence, integrity and Respect in the financial sector with a country wide network of 273 branches. We are equal opportunity employer.
Published on 03 April, 2011 (Jang)
The Bank of Punjab Jobs

1. mobeen

July 2, 2011 9:54 am

sir i have passed my b.com in 1 division .now iam doing mba.i want to get a job in bank.if u give me opportunity i can prove through my hard working that i am best for ur bank.

2. noorulain

July 13, 2011 3:48 pm

hi im noorulain i apply for this bank plz one chance 4 me im also on the job in tameerv microfinance bank

3. IBRAHEEM ANSER

July 15, 2011 4:49 pm

DONE BBA(HONS)AND WANT TO JOIN GOOD ORGANIZATION TO GET SOME PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE.

4. mohsin

October 14, 2011 5:51 pm

i have internship in N B P .and now doing job
    in a commercial bank with lot of experience.please call for C S O
    job…….thank you so much

5. faisar ur rehamn

October 30, 2011 4:40 am

my qualification is msc computer science i want to get bank job if u give me a opportunity i can prove through my skills

6. NASIR MHEMOOD SHAHBAZI

November 9, 2012 8:14 am

My qualificaton is B.com i want to get bank job if u give me a chance i can prove it

7. Nasir Mehmood Shahbazi

November 9, 2012 8:17 am

I am working as a credit incharge in National Rural Support Programme Disrtict Khushab

8. sonia

February 4, 2013 12:33 pm

aslam alikum sir,
    i have passed my B.COM in2012 .i have some diplomas like in computer,english language.intenship .i also having skills in Marketing Managment ,and in business documentations.i having best communication skills too. i needed this job .please gave me a chance to serve you. this my mail address.

9. sonia